Crazy Old Cat Lady

I went to the URL for CatLady to see who got my preferred URL name and it's just one useless entry and then I checked out my next preferred URL name of CrazyCatLady (son#1 calls me "Crazy Lady" and the rest of the world calls me "Cat Lady" so I thought a URL was born) and she's a great writer, but I can't find any way to add a comment telling her so. So my URL ended up being CrazyOldCatLady. My web page is http://cvanhorn.homestead.com/

Thursday, May 05, 2005

HAPPY 5/5/05 DAY

Because it is so much fun to have an important event on a date such as 5/5/05 (and, of course, because it is so much easier to remember such a date), I'm sure there are plenty of interesting events being planned for today even if it is a mid-week Thursday type of day. How cute to get engaged today. How fortunate to have your baby today. And there are some of us who even got married on a Thursday that was not even a "special" Thursday such as this one. (My wedding is a fun story, but not pertinent here.) So I have come to the conclusion that the reason that the "Runaway Bride" (of the recent news frenzy) disappeared was because she has a faulty memory and she wanted to reschedule her wedding for a date that she could remember. She knew it would take drastic action to get a 600 guest extravaganza moved up a few days and all those guests notified. Now she has all her relatives and friends so relieved that she is alive that they will fall over backwards to grant her every little wish and the nation's news agents at her disposal to send out the news of the revised wedding time. I wonder why I haven't heard the announcement yet.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Connie said…

    I received this email today, Saturday, May 7:

    Tracy has sent you a link to a weblog:

    Hello Connie! I enjoy reading your thoughts-always brings a smile to me no matter what. Well nothing interesting happend on 5/5/05 for me ~ but today does ~ this is the day my mom gave birth to me!!!
    Tmrrw I will spend some time with mom. Happy Mothers Day to you.

    Tracy

    Blog: Connie Stafford Van Horn
    Post: HAPPY 5/5/05 DAY
    Link: http://crazyoldcatlady.blogspot.com/2005/05/happy-5505-day.html

    This link is from Pat Vierra Mitchell's wonderful daughter.

    And this is from me-
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRACY!

    (But couldn't you have tried just a little harder to be born a couple of days earlier?)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home