Crazy Old Cat Lady

I went to the URL for CatLady to see who got my preferred URL name and it's just one useless entry and then I checked out my next preferred URL name of CrazyCatLady (son#1 calls me "Crazy Lady" and the rest of the world calls me "Cat Lady" so I thought a URL was born) and she's a great writer, but I can't find any way to add a comment telling her so. So my URL ended up being CrazyOldCatLady. My web page is http://cvanhorn.homestead.com/

Wednesday, March 16, 2005


Lois Putman Givens Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger Connie said…

    I posted this picture of my friend with the use of the Hello program and BloggerBot so that we could get her picture on the Blogspot server and we could get a URL name for her to use to get her picture on her User Profile. I'll let you know if it worked.

     
  • At 2:11 AM, Blogger Connie said…

    It worked. All she had to do was to copy the URL that I sent her in an e-mail and copy it into her User Profile Photo URL window. However, I am afraid to delete the post on my blog as I don't know if the picture would then be deleted from the server or what.

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger Connie said…

    I created another blog so I could see if a picture stayed on the server when I deleted it from my blog. It did so it would be OK to upload a picture to your blog via the Picasa and Hello programs, get the URL for it and use it on your User Profile and then delete that post with the picture. I also found an easier way to find the URL of the picture. All you have to do is Right-click the picture in the post so you can get the short cuts menu and then click on "Properties" to see the URL and copy it. You don't have to look for the html code.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home