Crazy Old Cat Lady

I went to the URL for CatLady to see who got my preferred URL name and it's just one useless entry and then I checked out my next preferred URL name of CrazyCatLady (son#1 calls me "Crazy Lady" and the rest of the world calls me "Cat Lady" so I thought a URL was born) and she's a great writer, but I can't find any way to add a comment telling her so. So my URL ended up being CrazyOldCatLady. My web page is http://cvanhorn.homestead.com/

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Message for Fullerton Union High School, Fullerton, CA, Class of '53

If you want to get in touch with the FUHS class of '53, you can leave a comment here if you have your own blogspot account or you can e-mail me by clicking on "View My Complete Profile" and finding my e-mail and web site addresses. (The blogs at blogspot are free.) Earl had to take the guest book off his FUHS site because naughty people were writing in it. (No one from our class, of course.) Someone can leave a comment on a blog only if he has an account so that his comment can be traced back to him. Earl is working on a dedicated FUHS blog that will allow only members of his blog to leave comments. Keep in touch if you want to join his blog when he gets it ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home