Crazy Old Cat Lady

I went to the URL for CatLady to see who got my preferred URL name and it's just one useless entry and then I checked out my next preferred URL name of CrazyCatLady (son#1 calls me "Crazy Lady" and the rest of the world calls me "Cat Lady" so I thought a URL was born) and she's a great writer, but I can't find any way to add a comment telling her so. So my URL ended up being CrazyOldCatLady. My web page is http://cvanhorn.homestead.com/

Friday, November 11, 2011

VAN HORN COUSINS AT GRANDMA VAN HORN'S FUNERAL

(Funeral 11/0911. Picture posted 11/11/11)

Jane Van Horn Cornwell, Julie Van Horn, Nathan Cordell, Anna Van Horn Clark, Drew Van Horn, Chris Van Horn

Picture taken by Drew's wife.
(Left-click on picture to enlarge. To return to blog, click on "back arrow" in screen's upper left-hand corner.)

Jane and Julie: Joe's kids (missing Debbie and David)
Nathan: Marty's kid (missing Lara)
Anna and Drew: Jim's kids (missing Janet)
Chris: Bill's kid (missing Peter)

Grandma Van Horn died at age 91. Her birthday party was Oct 26, 2011. She died Nov 5, 2011.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home