Crazy Old Cat Lady

I went to the URL for CatLady to see who got my preferred URL name and it's just one useless entry and then I checked out my next preferred URL name of CrazyCatLady (son#1 calls me "Crazy Lady" and the rest of the world calls me "Cat Lady" so I thought a URL was born) and she's a great writer, but I can't find any way to add a comment telling her so. So my URL ended up being CrazyOldCatLady. My web page is http://cvanhorn.homestead.com/

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

OPIE'S FIRST SKY CAM PICTURE 7-7-08


The first picture was taken a couple of nights after the sky cam was installed. I was trying to get a shot of him washing his face. He moved down with his head just out of the shot and washed his face for about 3 minutes. I was so frustrated, but I will keep trying.

Bill took this second picture the first night with the SkyCam. The first time I watched Opie eat, he had come from the opposite direction and I could see more of his face. I even got to watch him wash his face. (The cute thing is to watch him take a whole bath. He cleans his ears and body with his back feet. Remember, the feet also have opposable "thumbs".)


Opie is not inside the fence. The fence is used to keep the dog and the bigger 'possums out of the bedroom. Evidently, Opie was small enough to get through some of the bigger spaces by the gate. I don't think he can do that now, and he ran away only 10 days ago.


To see all of the Opie posts, you may have to click on "Previous Posts" selections or on the Archives. To this date, there are 7 others, starting with 'Possum Orphan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home