Crazy Old Cat Lady

I went to the URL for CatLady to see who got my preferred URL name and it's just one useless entry and then I checked out my next preferred URL name of CrazyCatLady (son#1 calls me "Crazy Lady" and the rest of the world calls me "Cat Lady" so I thought a URL was born) and she's a great writer, but I can't find any way to add a comment telling her so. So my URL ended up being CrazyOldCatLady. My web page is http://cvanhorn.homestead.com/

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

OPIE ON MOTHERS' DAY MAY 11, 2008


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

My husband named him Opie because opossum starts with the letters "OP". We have been baby-sitting him for a month now. I don't want to release him until he can eat softened dry cat food so that I can put some out for him (because I don't think that the other animals will eat that and I know that they will gobble up any turkey or ham that I put outside). Yesterday when I had him outside of the bathroom window where I have constructed a play area for him, he ate half of a softened piece of cat food that I had put in his play area so he is finally getting the idea that it is food (although not food that is as tasty as his favorite dish- ham). I am hoping that if he eats the softened food that he will eventually be able to eat the regular cat food that the other big 'possums eat.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home