Crazy Old Cat Lady

I went to the URL for CatLady to see who got my preferred URL name and it's just one useless entry and then I checked out my next preferred URL name of CrazyCatLady (son#1 calls me "Crazy Lady" and the rest of the world calls me "Cat Lady" so I thought a URL was born) and she's a great writer, but I can't find any way to add a comment telling her so. So my URL ended up being CrazyOldCatLady. My web page is http://cvanhorn.homestead.com/

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

ONCE IN A LIFE EVENT

On April 5, 2006 at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be -
01:02:03 04/05/06.
This won't ever happen again.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:03 AM, Blogger Connie said…

    I am trying to leave a comment at 01:02:03 on 04/05/06. This comment won't give the seconds, but it's fun to try for just the 01:02.

     
  • At 1:12 AM, Blogger Connie said…

    It took a whole minute to post the above comment?! My computer clock said 01:02 when I clicked "Login and Publish". Maybe my clock is a few seconds slow.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home